We’re open for business, delivering turf daily
Greenacres Turf Group is still harvesting and delivering roll on turf throughout the Perth metro and down through to Bunbury
In line with the new social distancing requirements, we have implemented our new 6 Point Contactless Order and Delivery Process (see below). Our turf customer service team is also still operational and working 5 and 1/2 days a week (including Saturday morning) across normal business hours. In line with the new regional guidelines, our Serpentine farm will be delivering throughout Perth and through to Mandurah and the Peel, whilst our Bunbury farm is delivering throughout the Bunbury region.
If you need advice on the right turf variety for your home or premises, and would like a quote for roll on lawn, our team is available to take your call. If you do proceed to order turf, we can currently harvest and deliver with two days of your order. To keep our customers and our team safe and within the new social distancing guidelines, we have the following contactless delivery steps.
6 Point Contactless Order and Delivery Process:
- Quote requests and placing of orders can be arranged via phone or email, with payment via credit card or electronic funds transfer,
- Harvesting and stacking is completed with a fully automated harvester. There is no stacking by hand required,
- Turf is loaded onto the truck using a forklift,
- Delivery is kerbside with forklift,
- Order confirmation, receipt and comprehensive information pack is emailed to customer,
- Full installation phone support is then provide during and after your lawn install.
As WA’s largest turf farm, we have the full range of turf:
- Sir Walter The Original Buffalo
- Palmetto Buffalo
- Village Green Premium Kikuyu
- Wintergreen Couch
If you would like personal, customised advice for your particular location, soil type, and shade, please call us on 08 9525 8822.
From there we can provide you with a written quote for your preferred turf selection. Once you place your order, we will book our turf harvesting and delivery in for your preferred installation date. Freshly harvested and delivered turf is key to successful roll on grass installation, take up and growth, which is why Greenacres guarantees delivery of freshly cut turf within 18 hours of harvest.
We also provide comprehensive instructions for DIY Installations, and provide 1 hour of FREE Lawn turf installation phone consulting and support. This is how Greenacres Turf Group gives you the healthiest, greenest lawn in the street. We look forward to assisting you with your turf requirements.