Greenacres is WA’s largest turf farm, providing
“Quality Fresh Roll-on Lawn in Perth – Guaranteed Weed Free”
Greenacres is WA’s premier supplier for turf in Perth for residential and commercial use.
We are currently the only turf farm in Perth to grow the two most popular varieties of roll on lawn, Palmetto (world’s largest selling buffalo grass) & Sir Walter, (Australia’s largest selling buffalo grass.)
Greenacres Turf Group is the biggest supplier and highest seller of Sir Walter in Western Australia.
Greenacres are also the exclusive suppliers of sports turf in Perth for Domain Stadium Subiaco, the new WACA training grounds and all new golf courses built in WA for the last 10 years, so you can be assured that our turf is the highest quality grade available. All our turf is freshly cut and delivered within 18 hours of harvest, and within 1 hour of the agreed delivery time.
For all these reasons, as premium turf suppliers in Perth, Greenacres will provide you with “the healthiest, greenest lawn in the street”.
Greenacres Turf Varieties
Commercial Turf – Supply and Support
Greenacres provides Expertise, Supply, Installation and Troubleshooting for:
Why Choose Greenacres
Quality Fresh Roll-on Lawn, Guaranteed – Weed Free
- Greenacres is WA’s largest turf farm and is WA’s premier supplier in Perth for roll on grass for residential and commercial use.
- Greenacres is the only WA Turf Farm to have invested in a special Fumigation program (costing in excess of $1,000,000), the only guarantee to kill all weed seeds, pathogens (pests) & diseases in growing turf.
- All our Turf is freshly cut and delivered within 18 hours of harvest (no cold storage like others).
- We are the exclusive supplier of Turf for Patersons Stadium, Fremantle Oval, NIB stadium and most new golf courses built in WA over the last decade.
- Owner Adrian Pitsikas has previously been President of the WA Turf Producers and National Chairman of Turf Australia, evidence of the Australia wide respect for Greenacres quality focus.
Great value turf with great pricing on top quality lawn varieties
- As WA’s Largest Turf Farm, our economies of scale provide great value competitive pricing across our entire range of lawn varieties.
- When you buy roll out lawn in Perth from Greenacres, you receive up to 1 hour of FREE follow up turf installation advice and new lawn maintenance support via the phone or email (worth $100, cumulative across multiple calls/emails).
- When you choose one of our premium lawn varieties (Sir Walter, Palmetto or Village Green), Greenacres will provide you with Healthy Lawn Starter Pack* (valued at $195), including 4 fantastic lawn health support products which create the best environment for a healthy, consistent and lush lawn
- Our Quality, Delivery Time and Follow up Support maximises the likelihood that your Greenacres lawn will be “the healthiest, greenest lawn in the street”.
Lawn will be delivered within 18 hours of harvest to your home
- Freshly harvested and delivered turf is key to successful roll on grass installation, take up and growth, which is why Greenacres guarantees delivery of freshly cut turf within 18 hours of harvest
- All Greenacres Turf is fully produced in house (we sow, grow, mow, harvest and deliver), so we have complete control over every aspect of distribution to meet your timeline.
- We own & operate the largest fleet of dedicated turf delivery trucks (4 semi-trailers and two heavy rigid vehicles) which gives us the capacity to deliver turf daily to anywhere in the Perth Metro area and South West.
- Our Production Coordinator is in constant contact with the farm and drivers so customers can be advised of realistic delivery times to enable them to plan their day.
Best variety & greatest availability as Greenacres is WA’s largest turf farm
- Greenacres is the only turf farm to grow the two most popular varieties of roll on lawn, Palmetto (world’s largest selling PBR buffalo grass) & Sir Walter Buffalo grass in Perth (Australia’s largest selling PBR buffalo).
- We also grow and supply the only turfgrass patented quality Kikuyu grass (Village Green), and all key Couch varieties – Wintergreen couch grass (which is a Wintergreen/Rye Blend covers Patersons Stadium) and Santa Ana couch grass in Perth (bowling green and golf course turf) and Discovery (75% less mowing)
- Greenacres has over 1.2 million m2 of lawn in production, which means we have the largest available supply of key varieties at any one time to ensure customers receive the variety which best suits their needs.
- We have all lawn varieties growing across all different production stages, giving you a guarantee of availability for whatever variety of turf you need at any time.
- We are the only turf farm in WA to employ a qualified agronomist, ensuring we have the best varieties and highest quality turf for your lawn requirements.
Friendly service with expert advice on installation & lawn care
- Greenacres have 3 full time Customer Service staff available to handle your order, delivery and provide installation advice, support and troubleshooting.
- Our dedicated Customer Support phone line guarantees that during business hours your call is always answered by office staff, you’ll never be diverted to a mobile or get message bank.
- We always advise you one day before your preferred delivery date and time, so you can plan in advance for the necessary preparation and laying of your new lawn.
- As lawn installation and maintenance is so important to a lawn’s early life health and growth, Greenacres provide FREE follow up phone consulting to assist you through every stage of your new lawn installation , including groundwork, soil preparation, levelling, laying, new lawn nurturing, maintenance and any ongoing troubleshooting.