All pricing is subject to a customised quote based on your unique requirements… we will only recommend the turf variety that is right for your location and needs.
Which Turf is Best for your Home or Garden?
Important factors in choosing the right lawn variety:
- Availability of sunlight – full or partial day sun and shade levels
- Durability of Lawn & Usage/Traffic – children, pets, sports
- Soil Type & Condition– base soil level, drainage, compactness and soil type
- Water – reticulation, drought conditions, salt in your area
- Cost – upfront, value (look & feel), & ongoing maintenance
Pricing per square metre is based on the variety of turf and the quantity of turf required:
- Sir Walter and Palmetto soft leaf buffalos starts from $14.95 per square metre down to $12.95 per square metre.
- Village Green premium kikuyu starts from $10.95 per square metre down to $8.95 per square metre.
- And Wintergreen couch starts from $7.40 per square metre down to $5.95 per square metre.
- Delivery from $85.00 depending on suburb.
Request A Customised Quote for your Specific Needs
Turf Products will be included in your quotation to provide you with everything required for a successful installation and outcome. For convenience, all products are delivered with your turf along with a comprehensive information pack to guide you through installation, and ongoing care of your new lawn.
Why Choose Greenacres
- All our turf is guaranteed Weed Free when it leaves our farm.
- We harvest fresh every day.
- We endeavour to deliver within 24 hours of harvesting.
- Kerbside Delivery in one of Greenacres trucks with forklift and push off Pallets and you will be notified of the approximate delivery time the day before.
- Included with you delivery is a comprehensive pack with information for Installation, watering and maintenance of your new lawn and a certificate of Authenticity for the licensed varieties of turf.
- Complimentary after sales service and advice. With Greenacres being the largest Turf farm in Western Australia, Our Turf Specialists on site offer any advice you may require in the future to keep your lawn looking great.