Be in the draw to WIN $500 Roll-on Lawn Credit – Drawn 31st of December, 2018
Fill in your details below and you will be automatically entered into the draw to win $500 of roll-on lawn credit (Drawn 31st of December, 2018).
Ebony Jones from Millbridge is our November winner.
Prize only available to Western Australian addresses within our delivery areas (Perth metropolitan through to Margaret River).
(Please be sure to check the full terms and conditions below before entering. Please also note that you can enter only once – duplicate entries are discarded).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Greenacres Turf Group. Employees of the Promoter(s) and associated companies` employees are not permitted to enter. Families of Promoter(s) & its agencies are ineligible to enter.
2. To enter for the major prize, simply fill out the registration form and submit it for immediate registration. Competition(s) commence at the beginning of every month. You become eligible upon successful submission of the competition registration form. Entry and Book Delivery is only valid to residents within our delivery areas (covering Perth metropolitan area down to Margaret River and west of Collie and Brookton).
3. By submitting the application form to enter Greenacres Turf Group`s current competition you are complying with the terms of agreement set out. The entrant is a willing participant and of legal required age required to enter online competitions. Competition will close on the last day of the month.
4. The winner will be drawn at Greenacres Turf Group, Lot 503 Henderson Road, Serpentine, WA 6125, Australia within 1 week of the competition closing. The official winner will be notified by electronic mail and will receive their prize via our Greenacres Turf Group delivery system, conditions apply*.
5. The winner must have turf installed at the premises of the address written down in the competition. Turf is not transferable, and cannot be re-sold or provided to other family members or friends.
6. The Promoter(s)`s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed as cash. No responsibility will be taken for incorrect entries lodged and no responsibility is taken for variation in value of prize between time of lodgement and time of allotted draw. Promoter(s) may conduct such further draws as deemed necessary in order to distribute unclaimed prize. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected electronic mail or mail lodged directly. All entries become the property of the Promoter(s) upon lodgement.
7. All entries will be entered into a database for recital of future advertisement and marketing. Promoter(s) may use entrants` names and addresses for future marketing and promotional purposes unless notified otherwise in writing by the entrant.
8. The Promoter(s) will classify all entries as confidential and will not disclose any entrants details to any other parties, and by entering the competition you are agreeing to accept email communications from Greenacres Turf Group until you unsubscribe. Only subscribed entrants to our communications at the time of the competition draw are eligible to win.
9. The Promoter(s) will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including and not limited to indirect consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize offered, which cannot be excluded by law.
10. This promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.